American M&M - Centurian
Available from American M&M
THE PRINTER'S CHOICE!
The result of meticulous engineering and American
M&M’s flagship automatic textile printer, the
Centurian is easily one of the most versatile multicolor
machines on the market.
Benefiting from the same advancements in technology
as its popular graphics twin brother Hercules,
the Centurian combines the latest in electronics with
industry proven mechanicals by incorporating over 20
state-of -the-art features.
Designed specifically for today’s high-volume shops
with a standard speed of about 75 dozen garments
per hour, the Centurian is built for continuous
performance, combining the utmost in print quality
with operator convenience.
No other automatic textile printing system
handles a wider range of production requirements
than the Centurian, and that is why it has become
known as The Printer's Choice!
• Remote Diagnostics System for instant service
• Electro-mechanical indexer drive
• Indexer locking fork
• Electro-mechanical/timing belt carriage drive
• PLC with touchscreen interface
• Special setup/production mode
• Pallet tip support
• Misfeed, non-print feature
• Load-in and load-out feature
• Lock-in head
• High screen lift
• Pneumatic rear screen clamps
VISIT OUR WEBSITE: WWW.AWT-GPI.COM for all your screen printing needs. email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org