Since 1985, Fimor has offered a manual squeegee holder made from anodised aluminium
with the following features :
1. They are made up from 3 components for instant dismantling and easy cleaning.
2. They have a series of indentations allowing adjustment to accept any thickness of squeegee (from 5 to 10 mm or 3/16 to 3/8
3. They have an unlimited use because they are made from anodised aluminium.
4. They can maintain the angle of attack of the squeegee with the help of fine yet precise and rigid jaws.
5. They can accept all squeegees with heights from 25 to 50 mm (1" to 2").
6. We can supply PU end caps giving protection and resistance to ink ingress, on request.
7. You have to tighten the squeegee by applying pressure to the aluminium holder rather than to the squeegee which always results in
ondulations along the blade and affects the finished printing quality.
The advantages of the serilor® hand compared with wooden equivalent models more than justifies the slight premium per