Available from A.W.T. World Trade Inc.
Replacement flexible rubber blankets manufactured by Graphic Parts International fit all types of screen printing and graphic arts exposing units.
Non-porous UV-inhibited "live" replacement rubber is flexible enough to fully surround the screen frame, including the inside well area, to achieve perfect contact between positive and negative and fabric or film surface - yet it's tough enough to resist sharp edges from penetrating its surface. The rubber returns to its original shape and characteristics after each use.
G.P.I. also manufactures and stocks beading, adhesive, and a selection of valves to keep your screen-exposing operation running smoothly.
- UV inhibited, non-porous “live” rubber or cloth-lined foam rubber
- Heavy-duty blankets reduce wear and tear
- Optional beading creates airtight seal
- Valves positioned to your specifications
- Range of valve styles available in any quantity
- G.P.I. rubber blankets meet or exceed OEM specifications