Stay-Flat™ high performance pallets from Graphic Parts International, Inc. are manufactured in aluminum or wood. They are designed to remain as smooth and flat as possible when exposed to high heat and moisture in high-volume production shops.
Hundreds of standard and specialty sizes are manufactured by G.P.I. in a choice of configurations to meet the needs of any textile screen printer. G.P.I. manufactures custom-shaped pallets for most screen printing machines. Print anything from bags, to pieced goods, to uniquely-shaped shirts, jackets, hoodies, pants, sleeves, and gloves.
Stay-Flat™ Textile Pallets are G.P.I.’s exclusive design. Our engineers have traveled around the world to research the many types of textile pallets available. Our technicians developed these top-of-the-line pallets based on international knowledge of textile printing equipment.
- Wood, solid aluminum or aluminum honeycomb
- With or without heat-resistant rubber covering
- Hundreds of shapes and sizes for all applications
- Most bracket configurations available
- Replacement pallets for all major equipment manufacturers
- Specialty and custom-shaped pallets