Fab-Lok™ Self-Tensioning Frames
Available from A.W.T. World Trade Inc.
Easy-to-use Fab-Lok™ Self-Tensioning Frames from A.W.T. World Trade, Inc. feature a built-in tension system to stretch all mesh types uniformly and accurately. With a range of models to choose from, you are sure to find one to fit your specific requirements. These durable, self-contained stretching frames provide years of reliable performance.
Fab-Lok frames are recommended for screen printers requiring high-tension stretch for high quality images, or for printing that requires a uniform ink deposit. They are ideal for fine details and 4-color process work, as well as electronics applications with high-tolerance specs.
Fab-Lok frames are made to order and ship fully assembled. Models FL-125 and FL-175 are general purpose frames. The larger model, FL-250, is for high-tolerance applications. Model FL-303, which comes standard with welded corners, is designed for extremely fine detail screen printing, such as printed circuits, electronic applications, diagnostics and nameplates.
- Self-tensioning frames stretch all mesh types uniformly and accurately
- Easy-to-use locking bar securely locks in fabric
- Mesh slippage is eliminated when locked into frame
- Quick to tension with standard Allen wrench or electric torque wrench
- Range of models are available for different screen printing applications
- Made from non-rusting, highly durable anodized aluminum