The latest LED technology makes the Pro-Light LED series of screen exposing units from A.W.T. World Trade, Inc. economical and efficient to operate, delivering accurate, professional results and production consistency for any screen printing operation.
LED lamps mean quicker exposure times, and as much as twenty times greater light source life expectancy. Unlike other light sources, LED lamps do not significantly degrade over time, delivering consistent, optimum performance over their entire working life.
Ideal for four-color process work, long runs, and extremely fine detail reproduction, A.W. T.’s Pro-Light LED exposure units offer quicker exposure times depending on the type of emulsion, coating thickness, or film being used. Undercutting is minimized in most applications. The optional digital timer ensures precise exposure intervals, virtually eliminating under- or over-exposure of your screens.
- Quicker exposure times
- Longer light source life expectancy
- Energy-efficient operation
- Flexible rubber vacuum blanket prevents distortion
- Quiet vacuum motor maintains contact between positive and screen
- Options include digital timer, stand, and storage shelf