Pro-Light 1™ Series of Screen Exposing Units
Available from A.W.T. World Trade Inc.
A.W.T.’s Pro-Light 1™ series of screen exposing units feature focused fluorescent or black light UV lights, and are equipped with full vacuum frames. These reliable and economical exposing systems use banks of focused fluorescent tubes to create an efficient and evenly-distributed light profile.
Pro-Light 1 units are easy to use for both beginners and pros, and include a 15-minute timer with automatic shutoff for operator convenience. A flexible, non-porous “live” rubber blanket assures consistent contact between the film positive and mesh and returns to its original shape after each use.
A.W.T.’s quiet, maintenance-free vacuum motor and photo-clear glass plate combine to produce accurate copy transmittal and minimize undercutting in all exposing applications. With a range of options and accessories available, the Pro-Light 1 is an ideal entry-level exposing unit for any screen printing workshop.
- Flexible "live" rubber blanket for consistent contact
- Focused fluorescent lamps direct maximum exposing energy to screen
- Powerful, quiet vacuum motor delivers positive contact instantly
- 15-minute timer with automatic shutoff
- Photo-grade glass plate
- Black light upgrade, other options available