Kleen-Screen™ Automatic Emulsion Removal System
Available from A.W.T. World Trade Inc.
The Kleen-Screen™ Automatic High-Pressure Emulsion Removal System from A.W.T. World Trade, Inc. revolutionizes the screen reclaiming process by automating solvent application and high-pressure rinsing in one fully enclosed, stainless steel unit.
A unique electric/pneumatic multi-nozzle sprayer system delivers two-sided coverage which is coordinated precisely with operator-specified frame-size settings. With the optional screen-positioning program, up to nine frame-size settings can be saved, significantly reducing setup times. The Kleen-Screen’s closed-loop recirculating system filters solvents for continuous use, greatly reducing supply and disposal costs.
Featuring heavy-duty construction with all major components made of stainless steel, A.W.T.’s Kleen-Screen dramatically reduces man-hours spent on emulsion removal, extends solvent life and eliminates frequent disposal of chemicals, and enhances employee safety by reducing direct exposure to solvents.
- Fully automatic cycle from chemical treatment to water washing
- Two-sided, electric/pneumatic sprayer system
- 2000 psi pump for powerful, two-sided cleaning
- Speed control for spray nozzle movement
- Multi-filter closed-loop recirculating system
- Folding doors with tempered glass panels and automatic shutoff