A.W.T.’s versatile freestanding Slide-Flash™ Flash Cure Unit is caster mounted for easy positioning at any station in your automatic textile production system. Available in both infrared and quartz models, the Slide-Flash works with any A.W.T. or American automatic textile printer and can be easily integrated with systems from other manufacturers.
Radiant panels on the Slide-Flash operate on a dwell timer. After flash-curing the textile, they retract horizontally to prevent scorching. Integrated controls allow operation of the Slide-Flash from the control panels of our popular automatic textile printers.
For operator convenience, the Slide-Flash's dwell time and temperature may also be set on the Slide-Flash remote control panel. Quartz units provide faster curing, faster power-up, and maximum temperature is reached within seconds.
- Infrared and quartz models available
- Heat panels retract after curing
- Position at any station
- Operate from main control panel of A.W.T. printers
- Easily integrated with other automatic textile printers
- Electrical upgrade to 50 Hz available