Kleen-View™ Automatic Closed-Loop Screen Cleaning and Filtering System
Available from A.W.T. World Trade Inc.
Now featuring Easy Solvent Extraction, A.W.T.’s Kleen-View Automatic Closed-Loop Screen Cleaning and Filtering System cleans screens quickly and efficiently, safely recycling ink residues and solvents for disposal.
A simple solution to a long-standing problem for screen cleaning operations, with Easy Solvent Extraction the operator just flips a switch and the unit pumps the used biodegradable solvents directly to a drum, reservoir, or other approved container to be recycled according to local regulations and guidelines. Easy Solvent Extraction also significantly reduces operator exposure to solvents.
The Kleen-View Automatic is a stainless steel, fully-enclosed, 100% air-operated system that combines a washout stand, automatic screen washing system, and shelf to hold supplies in one versatile unit. The closed-loop recycling system provides fully-adjustable chemical flow. Wide tempered glass front doors provide easy access and safe monitoring of screen washing process. Stainless steel, removable permanent filters can be cleaned easily, and eliminate the need for costly replacement filters.
- Fully enclosed, 100% air operated and safe to use
- Closed-loop recirculating system reduces chemical usage by up to 75%
- Stainless steel, heavy-duty construction for rust-free operation
- Double-sided closed loop chemistry sprayer with variable speed controls
- Thick, clear view, tempered glass doors
- Four-chambered, stainless steel chemistry tank provides four-step filtering