The Kleen-View™ Washout Sink and Stand from A.W.T. World Trade, Inc. is an essential component for maximizing screen room and workshop productivity. Designed for use with our Power-King™ or other pressure cleaning units, Kleen-View™ washout stands are ideal for degreasing mesh, washing out emulsion or film, and reclaiming screens.
The translucent fiberglass back panel utilizes daylight or artificial light sources to backlight screens, clearly showing pinholes, unexposed emulsion, or residues. An extra-deep trough reduces back-splash, and most models have a built-in exhaust air duct.
The Kleen-View comes in a wide range of models to accommodate any size screen printing operation. Several time- and money-saving options and accessories are available to make your Kleen-View even more efficient in meeting your specific requirements.
- High-impact fiberglass back panel
- Heavy-duty stainless steel construction
- Extra-deep trough prevents back-splash
- Air duct outlet (except on model KV-32TPSS )
- Disassembles easily to fit through small doorways
- Oversized and custom units available