A.W.T.'s Transfer-Pro™ is an easy-to-use heat transfer machine that produces quality results on a wide range of substrates with varying thicknesses, including textiles, ceramic tiles and metal plates. The Transfer-Pro line also includes a unit for applying transfers to caps. Digital controls and readouts ensure uniform output every time.
The Transfer-Pro is built to last with an all-steel housing, aluminum heat platen and base, and a silica gel pad designed to withstand the extremely high heat of transfer operations.
The Transfer-Pro comes in two sizes for flat substrates: the standard 15 x 15" (38 x 38 cm) and an oversize 16 x 24" (40 x 60 cm) platen. The cap unit features a 4 x 6.5" (10 x 17 cm) platen.
- Digital controls for precise time and temperature settings
- Adjustable pressure accommodates a range of substrates and trasfers
- Aluminum heat platen and base
- Operating temperature range up to 437 degrees F (225 degrees C)
- Rugged heat-tolerant pad retains shape even at maximum temperatures
- Compatible with standard plastisol, hot-peel, and sublimation transfers
No reviews yet.
Let users know what you would have wanted to know about this company.