American AM-180™ Cylindrical Screen Printer for Three-Dimensional Objects
Available from A.W.T. World Trade Inc.
The popular and reliable American AM-180™ Cylindrical Screen Printer from A.W.T. World Trade, Inc. is a compact, easy-to-use, universal screen printer for three-dimensional objects. Recently redesigned to include intuitive touch screen controls and laser registration for precision multicolor printing without a notch or ramp, the AM-180 delivers high-quality results when printing on cylindrical, spherical, elliptical, conical, and tubular items, as well as flat surfaces.
An extensive assortment of standard and optional tooling and attachments make the AM-180 the most versatile screen printer for 3D objects on the market. Print with ease on cups, mugs, bottles, glasses, can huggers, pens, pencils, markers, and other trending promotional items. The AM-180 can easily be customized to meet your specific requirements.
The new touchscreen allows users to set, adjust, monitor, and control process parameters with precision and ease. Laser registration improves image repeatability and allows users to print multicolor images without a registration notch or ramp.
- All-mechanical print head and patented oval rocker attachment for stable operation
- Carriage locking mechanism provides sharp, accurate results
- Intuitive touchscreen controls for easy operation and adjustment
- Laser registration for multicolor printing without ramps or notches
- Heavy-duty base and frame reduce vibration and ensure stability
- More than 25 optional attachments for a range of 3D printing applications